Wednesday, September 5, 2007

When U2nt is not U2nt...

As you can see I have been very lax in writing to my blog. Well I have been on holiday which accounts for about 2months of missing entries, the rest I have to put down to laziness, being disillusioned with this game or just too busy!

A new thread on BBO forum and yet another sequence I need to think about.
(1M) P (2M) 2nt 2nt shows the minors right?
Not necessarily.... http://forums.bridgebase.com/index.php?showtopic=21041&hl=


This game is always challenging me.


(1S) P (2S) 2nt = '2 suits'
"Yes, 2N is 2 suits, and yes if partner has diamonds>clubs>hearts partner is supposed to bid CLUBS. " (Jlall)

So...
(1S) P (2S) 2nt*
(P) 3C (P) 3D = Diamonds and Hearts


How will I remember this!

3 comments:

Paul Gipson said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers.

I've added you to my blog roll, so you'll need to keep it going now ... not that this worries Justin (last post: April 2007).

If you need to do hand diagrams or auctions, then I recommend firmit's templates.

Cheers

Paul

warren said...

It makes sense, I guess, since you've effectively lost Michael's (assuming you play it) over 2S.

Kathryn said...

Hi Paul, thanks for the welcome!
I may post more frequently than Justin but it says nothing about the quality :)

Warren, it is beginning to make sense!